made you look!
Print design, logos, websites: in an age where information is plentiful, fast and furious, ordinary design and messaging gets lost in the shuffle. That’s where Beguiled by Design comes in: because you can’t afford bad design.
Beguiled by Design (formerly known as Heelgrinder Pop Imagery Ltd.) was founded in Austin, Texas in 1998 by principal designer and creative director, Stacie Herndon, and is now based in Palm Springs, California. Our design backbone: over 20 years of experience, and a diverse background in the arts, education, fashion, and media, encompassing print and web design, brand identity, and marketing. Stacie emerged as a designer in the pre-digital cut and paste era, and applies that expertise to traditional print mediums, fortified with WordPress websites and digital design. Formerly at Palm Springs Life magazine, as Art Director for Fashion Week El Paseo™ and Palm Desert Food & Wine™, Stacie is currently focusing on individual relationships with her clients worldwide and across the Coachella Valley.
She has designed for large and small companies and individuals, ranging from a school district, a national magazine, an Amazon.com bestselling author, retail and arts, ranging from print advertising and marketing collateral to full-scale content management websites in WordPress. Her long-held motto has been “Made you look!” — a sentiment that attests to her commitment to creating unique, user-friendly, eye-grabbing designs that help her clients succeed in a world where information fatigue is the new normal.
Beguiled by Design partners with creatives in multiple mediums, including locations, photographers and illustrators, to provide a complete design package.
Get in touch today for a personal consultation on your design project.
- web design + development
- print design
- logo design, branding & identity
- wordpress websites (blogs, e-commerce/store sites, informational)
- wordpress and blog training
- all forms of print design (advertisements, restaurant menus, magazines & catalogs, postcards, invitations, business cards, tags, packaging, presentation folders, brochures, booklets, posters, etc.)
- publication design (booklets, catalogs, magazines, annual reports, and other multi-page documents)
- advertising design
- logo / branding design and style guides
- comprehensive brand design marketing
- online stores
- invitation design
- signage (events, outdoor, point-of-sale)
- social media design
- marketing consultation
- copywriting, taglines, and headlines
- business naming
- referrals for partner services (web hosting, printing, etc.)